Turmeric Bulb

In India, turmeric is known for its antiseptic and healing properties.Turmeric has been used in Asia for thousands of years and is a major part of Siddha medicine.

Turmeric Finger

The turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric and is used in medicines, food and dyeing processes.It is basically a tropical plant of ginger family is the rhizome or underground stem, with a rough, segmented skin.It looks much like ginger and turns things into a lovely orange-yellow shade.

Turmeric Powder

Turmeric powder is made from turmeric fingers.Turmeric powder, a bright yellow spice from the rhizome of the Curcuma longa plant, has a long history of traditional Ayurvedic usage. Turmeric powder is made from dry Turmeric Rhizomes.

Turmeric Finger

Turmeric Fingers (polished and unpolished).Alleppey finger turmeric is known for its highest content of curcumin which has anti-carcinogenic properties. We offer optimum quality turmeric fingers at competitive prices.

Turmeric Powder

The product is sourced from the farmers who grow the crop in natural and organic manner.Turmeric's main ingredient is curcumin which exhibit a wide range of medicinal activities. Turmeric is useful for its colour, flavor, cosmetic and medicinal properties. The yellow color of Turmeric is due to Curcumin and related compounds, Curcuminoids present in rhizomes of turmeric in the range of 3 to 6%.

Turmeric Bulb

Turmeric is used to add fragrance, colour and aroma to the dishes.Turmeric has wide range of use in canned beverages, ice-cream, yoghurts, yellow cakes, biscuits, sweets, cake icings, baked products, dairy products, popcorn-colour, cereals, sauces, gelatins, cosmetics, medicinal, ayurvedic medicines etc.

SPECIFICATION

  Turmeric Finger Turmeric Powder Turmeric Bulp
HS-Code 09103020 09103020 09103020
Curcumin 3-6% 2.5 - 4.5 % 3 - 5 %
Moisture 10-12% 7% (max) 10-12%
Origin INDIA INDIA INDIA
Packing 25/50/60 KG 25/50/60 KG 25/50/60 KG
Inspection certificate sgs/intertek/etc Sgs/intertek/etc Sgs/intertek/etc

SPECIFICATION FOR TURMERIC WHOLE

Type Finger/Bulbs - Polished or Unpolished Flexibility Hard
Broken pieces(fingers<15mm) < 5 % Foreign matter < 1 %
Defectives < 3 % Percentage of bulbs by weight < 4 % Starch content, max, w/w: 60 % Curcumin content: 4 - 5 %
Moisture < 10 % Total Ash < 7 %
Lead as PPB 2.5 Chromate Test Negative
Acid Insoluble Ash 2.5%    

General Sales Terms & Delivery Conditions:

• L/C at sight 100% with prime bank
• 75% advance and remaining 25% BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents
• Price: FOB, CIF, CFR, DDU
• Delivery Period: 14 days after singing in sale of contract
• Loading Port: Any port in India
• Supply Period: Round the year
• Samples: Free / Courier charges paid by buyer
• Minimum Order: By air 100 kg /by sea 1 mt+
• Type of Bags: Jute bags /pp bags
• Supply Capacity: 200 mt per month